"Y" shaped post that serves as a substitute for wooden post and "T" post
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET OR ATTACHED CATALOG
It is a steel "Y" shaped post that serves as a substitute for wooden posts and "T" posts. It is used to install barbed wire fences, woven wire fences, hexagonal meshes, and electric fence.
- Its "Y" shaped structure makes it more rigid and firm than a "T" post.
- It has a sharp bottom tip for an easy ground penetration.
- The holes in its body hold the barbed wires and the meshes preventing the upper wires from sliding down in the body of the post.
- Easy installation for it does not require the making of pits for its positioning. It also takes less time and it is cheaper.
- It is an eco-friendly product because it prevents logging.
- It is very easy to transport because it is light.
- Coated or galvanized by immersion.