Cargo Lift produces synthetic slings in partnership with Liftex brand, one of the oldest brands in the world since it has manufactured them since 1955. Liftex sends us the raw material and Cargo Lift produces slings according to Liftex’s quality standards and with its experience of more than 60 years.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET OR ATTACHED CATALOG
Our advantages in this products are:
- All our slings are made with PRO-EDGE fiber, a fiber patented by Liftex who has crooked threads of tying braided all over the shore, these threads are similar to the one used in the interior of tires, resulting in a high performance fiber that is 50% harder to cut than traditional fiber, as well as 50% more abrasion resistant after being tested at 2500 cycles of abrasion.
- All our slings have identification tags covered by a double window of high resistance PVC that makes it last longer the visible information, avoiding having to remove the service products for lack of identification as indicated by the standard ASME B 30.9.
- All our plain slings have a two-dimensional code for inspection through our Automated ID portal
- All of our synthetics slings can be fitted with a RFID chip to facilitate inspection, as well to have and adequate control of the lifting products
- All of our sling have a safety manual that informs the user about the use, care and inspection of the products according to the standard ASME B30.9
Cargo Lfit produces all kind of plain slings in any configuration.