We produce chain slings in any configuration, both grade 80 AND grade 100
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET OR ATTACHED CATALOG
Our advantages in this products are:
- The products we use are of the Van Beest branding that are made in its plant in Excel France and have the highest quality standards.
- All Excel products are differentiated by a color code: yellow for the grade 80 and blue for the grade 100, giving the client the facility to distinguish the grade of the products with a naked eye.
- All of the chain slings have a stainless steel identification plate to make more durable the visible information, avoiding having to remove the service products for lack of identification as indicated by the standard ASME B 30.9.
- All of our chain slings can be fitted with a RFID chip to facilitate inspection, as well to have and adequate control of the lifting products
- All of our sling have a safety manual that informs the user about the use, care and inspection of the products according to the standard ASME B30.9